- SKU: 21972914
- Release Date: 10/01/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Director's statements
- Player and coach introductions
- Deleted scenes
- Condensed games
- Miami vs Alabama (1990 Sugar Bowl, Jan. 1, 1990)
- Miami vs Florida State (Nov. 16, 1991)
- South Carolina vs Miami (Dec. 5, 1987)
- Miami vs Duke (Oct. 1, 1983)
This entry in ESPN's 30 for 30 series chronicles the 1980s evolution of University of Miami football. Miami native and school alumnus Billy Corben examines how the team's success and swagger related to racial and cultural changes on the campus and in the city. ~ Roger Leister, Rovi
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.