- SKU: 7674992
- Release Date: 03/21/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Performances and dramatic readings by Al Pacino, Liam Neeson, Christopher Plummer, and others
- Interview with Ric Burns
- Additional interviews with Jason Robards, Tony Kushner, John Guare, and others
- Closed Captioned
The compelling life story of America's only Nobel Prize-winning playwright comes to the screen in a documentary featuring scenes performed by Al Pacino, Christopher Plummer, Liam Neeson, and Vanessa Redgrave, and originally produced as part of PBS's American Experience series. Despite intense family drama and raging inner turmoil, Eugene O'Neill persevered to emerge as a world-class talent through such acclaimed works as The Iceman Cometh and Long Day's Journey Into Night. In transcending the traditional documentary form to truly examine O'Neill's character in great detail, filmmakers offer a revealing meditation on loss, redemption, and the high cost that artists are forced to pay in life. Excerpts from O'Neill's plays performed by some of the greatest actors of their generation prove that, even after his death, O'Neill continues to influence and inspire. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Christopher Plummer - Narrator