- SKU: 3220216
- Release Date: 09/06/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary with director Dan Rush and actor Michael Peña
- "In Character With Will Farrell" featurette
- Behind-the-scenes featurette
- Deleted scenes
- Closed Captioned
Will Ferrell offers his fans a change of pace as he takes on a rare dramatic role as a man struggling to hold his life together. Nick Halsey (Ferrell) was once a successful salesman with a happy marriage, but years of drinking are finally catching up with him, as he's fired from his job and his wife has decided she's had enough. Nick's wife has kicked him out of the house and moved all his possessions onto their front lawn; hoping retain a bit of dignity and maybe raise some cash as he plots his next move, Nick puts a yard sale sign on his stuff and tries to convince the neighbors (and the cops) that he's simply selling some junk he doesn't need anymore. As Nick makes believe he isn't homeless in between beers, he strikes up a friendship with a kid from the neighborhood (Christopher Jordan Wallace), tries to reconnect with a girl he loved in high school (Laura Dern), and bonds with his neighbor Samantha (Rebecca Hall), who is pregnant and struggling to get by while her husband is away on business. Based on a short story by Raymond Carver, Everything Must Go was the first feature film from director and screenwriter Dan Rush. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Will Ferrell - Nick Halsey
- Christopher Jordan Wallace - Kenny Loftus
- Rebecca Hall - Samantha
- Rosalie Michaels - Kitty
- Stephen Root - Elliot