Face of Fire [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 27331222
- Release Date: 03/31/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Director Albert Band is also a screenwriter, and this is his second drama based on a story by Stephen Crane (his first screenplay was 1951's Red Badge of Courage). Band's interpretation of Crane's story The Monster, is a slow, pedestrian rendition of the emotional upheaval of a lowly handyman, Monk Johnson (James Whitmore). Johnson works for a local doctor and is a friend of everyone in town when disaster strikes. The doctor's house catches on fire and Johnson's face is completely burnt as he rushes in to save the physician's young son. After he recuperates, his grotesque appearance alienates his former friends to the point where they are aggressive, threatening, and ready for violence. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Cameron Mitchell - Ned Trescott
- James Whitmore - Monk Johnson
- Bettye Ackerman - Grace Trescott
- Royal Dano - Jake Winter
- Miko Oscard - Jimmie Trescott