- SKU: 17058862
- Release Date: 10/07/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Feature-length commentary with director Conan LeCilaire
- "Choice Cuts" featurette with editor Glenn Turner
- "The Death Maker" featurette with fx creators Allan A. Apone and Douglas J. White
- Deleted scenes
Experience the ultimate in cinematic shock and horror as Dr. Francis Gross (Michael Carr) leads viewers on a guided exploration of that fateful moment when the spark of life is brutally snuffed out. Everybody dies -- it's the fate we all face from the moment we're born. There's simply no escape from the encroaching darkness, and in this film we're offered a firsthand glimpse at the many ways that life can end. From airplane crashes to railway disasters, some of us meet a spectacular end while others fall prey to hungry wildlife predators, an assassin's bullet, or - as in the case of some condemned prisoners - get strapped into the electric chair and blasted into the afterlife with over 2000 volts of pure electricity. With Dr. Gross as our guide, we bear witness to death in its many forms -- even visiting a debauched death cult that mixes the ecstasy of sex with the sweet release of that final moment. Horrific glimpses of animal slaughter reveal the cruelty man can unleash upon creatures lower on the food-chain, and authentic autopsy footage indulges our morbid curiosities about our final stop on the way to the grave. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Frances B. Gross
2 out of 3 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.