- SKU: 15563622
- Release Date: 05/15/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Take One Step for Your Family's Health hosted by Dr. Nancy Snyderman
- 100 ways to Eat Healthier
- 100 ways to add steps
- 100 ways to surround your family with success
- Activity conversion charts for adults & kids
- Quick tips: Using a step counter
- Interview with producer Tom Spain
Per its title, thePBS special Fat: What No One is Telling You weighs in on obesity - that silent and subtly menacing American epidemic that afflicts a whopping 66% of U.S. adults. In lieu of exploring the oft-mentioned physiological dangers of this problem, however, this documentary raises the key question of why fat can be so difficult to shed - with a glimpse at the contributing factors in the psychological, physiological and emotional realms. In so doing, the film pulls in revelatory information about hunger, metabolism, and gastronomic consumption. As an added bonus, the film features candid and intimate interviews with everyday Americans who recount sobering stories about the obstacles that, for them, stand in the way of a trim and healthy body. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Meredith Vieira - Narrator