- SKU: 15610723
- Release Date: 05/29/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Silent film stalwart Neil Hamilton heads the cast of the PRC "special" Federal Fugitives. Hamilton plays secret service officer Captain Madison, assigned to investigate the deaths of three of his colleagues in highly suspicious plane crashes. Posing as an airplane manufacturer, Madison keeps a watchful eye over two sinister types (Victor Varconi, Charles Wilson), who are desirious of taking over "his" factory. The villains manage to slip Madison a mickey and send him aloft in a doomed plane, but the film's resident Mata Hari-style seductress falls in love with our hero and rescues him instead. The heroine is played by a starlet Doris Day--not, it must be emphasized, the same Doris Day who later starred with Rock Hudson in a series of sex comedies in the 1950s and 1960s. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Neil Hamilton - Capt. Madison
- Doris Day - Rita
- Victor Varconi - Dr. Kaskell
- Charles Wilson - Bruce Lane
- George Carleton - Henry Gregory