- SKU: 15073947
- Release Date: 07/25/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- 10 deleted scenes
- Alternate ending
- Final day interview with director Brett Leonard
- Interviews with Alex O'Loughlin, Jack Thompson and producer Melissa Beauford
- "Feed in Philadelphia: The North American Premiere" featurette
- Behind-the-scenes footage
An Australian cyber crime investigator stumbles across one of the internet's darkest mysteries in this thriller that proves even the most outlandish fantasies can come true in the cyberspace era. Phillip is no stranger to debauchery. In his time as an internet investigator, the relatively hot shot cyber cop has stumbled across some pretty repulsive fetishes. Upon learning of a bizarre new world of erotica in which men known as "feeders" seek out morbidly obese women known as "gainers," Phillip is discovers that one particularly exceptional "gainer" has gone missing after topping the scales at 600 pounds. When further investigation reveals that the website was created on Toledo, Ohio, the determined investigator books a flight to the Buckeye state against the wishes of his superior. As a result of his insubordinance, Phillip is fired from his job and forced to continue the investigation on his own watch, and at his own risk. Later, after discovering the horrific true nature of the "feeder" subculture, Phillip finds himself assuming the role of avenger as his sanity plunges into the darkest depths of despair. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Patrick Thompson
- Gabby Millgate
- Jack Thompson
- Matthew Le Nevez
- David Field