- SKU: 31450142
- Release Date: 08/09/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Booklet featuring new writing on the films by critic Chuck Stephens, a brand new Interview with Toru Shinohara, creator of the original Scorpion manga and an archive interview with Meiko Kaji by Chris D., illustrated with original stills
- Female Prisoner #701: Scorpion
- Newly filmed appreciation by filmmaker Gareth Evans (The Reid)
- Shunya Ito: Birth of an Outlaw, an archive interview with the Director
- Scorpion Old and New, a new interview with Assistant Director Yutaka Kohira
- Theatrical Trailers for all four films in the series
- Female Prisoner Scorpion: Jailhouse 41
- Newly filmed appreciation by critic Kier-La Janisse
- Japanese cinema critic Jasper Sharp examines the career of Shunya Ito
- Designing Scorpion, a new Interview with Production Designer Tadayuki Kuwana
- Original Theatrical Trailer and Teaser
- Female Prisoner Scorpion: Beast Stable
- Newly filmed appreciation by critic Kat Ellinger
- Shunya Ito: Directing Meiko Kaji, an Archive Interview with the Director
- Unchanted Melody, a new visual essay by Tom Mes on the career of Meiko Kaji
- Female Prisoner Scorpion: #701's Grudge Song
- Newly filmed appreciation by Filmmaker Kazuyoshi Kumakiri (Kichiku: Banquet of the Beasts)
- Yasuharu Hasebe: Finishing the Series, an Archive Interview with the Director
- Japanese cinema critic Jasper Sharp examines the career of Yasuharu Hasebe
- They Call Her Scorpion, a new visual essay by Tom Mes on the film series
- Original Theatrical Trailer
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.