- SKU: 25716487
- Release Date: 09/02/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Feudin', Fussin' and A-Fightin' starts off on a tense note as a struggling man is led through the streets of a western town, presumably headed for his own execution. Within a few minutes, however, we discover that the "victim" is a reluctant trainee for an upcoming foot-race between the feuding towns of Rim Rock and Big Bend. With an appalling lack of local talent in Rim Rock, it looks as though Big Bend is once again going to win the annual event. Into this melancholy situation walks travelling salesman Wilbur McMurtry (Donald O'Connor). When he proves to be very light on his feet, Wilbur is kidnapped by the townsfolk and ordered to run on behalf of Rim Rock -- with the understanding that if he loses, he really loses. Musical highlights include Donald O'Connor's duet with Penny Edwards (a western ingenue who seldom got a chance to demonstrate her dancing skills), a vocal contribution by the Sportsman Quartet of Jack Benny Show fame, and the byplay between Rimrock mayor Maribel Mathews and stableman Billy Caswell, played by Ma and Pa Kettle co-stars Marjorie Main and Percy Kilbride. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Donald O'Connor - Wilbur McMurty
- Marjorie Main - Maribel Matthews
- Percy Kilbride - Billy Caswell
- Penny Edwards - Libby Matthews
- Joe Besser - Sharkey Dolan