Fiesta of Fear Latin Horror 2 Pak: Legend of the Chupacabra [Director's Cut]/Angel Negro [DVD]
- SKU: 14946311
- Release Date: 06/27/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Legend of the Chupacabra:
- The digitally mastered gore epic!
- Exclusive audio commentary by director Joe Castro aith cast & crew
- The original theatrical trailer of The Legend!
- Never before seen deleted footage!
- The top secret autopsy blooper!
- Behind the scenes of the special effects exposed!
- The uncovered alternative ending!
- Troma's Radiation March and trailers for upcoming Troma releases!
- Angel Negro:
- Director's commentary with Troma Team translation
- Making of Angel Negro documentary
- Director Jorge Olguin interviewed by Lloyd Kaufman at Fantasia Film Festival
- Introduction by Lloyd Kaufman, Troma Team founder and creator of The Toxic Avenger
- English subtitles
- Tromatic goodies and more!
Ten years after ravishing high school student Angel Cruz vanishes into thin air on the eve of her high school graduation, the bodies of her former classmates begin piling up in this supernaturally-charged debut from Chilean director Jorge Olguin. A decade after Angel's mysterious disappearance, rumors concerning her ultimate fate continue to haunt her small hometown. When Angel's former classmate Gabriel (Alvaro Morales) leans of the grim fate bestowed upon his graduating class, the forensic doctor sets out to warn as many remaining survivors as possible while simultaneously attempting to unravel the secret of Angel and prevent his own impending demise. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Legend of the Chupacabra
Three filmmakers find themselves in grave danger when they set out to document a regional folk myth (sound at all familiar?) in this thriller. The Chupacabra has been described as the Latin American equivalent to Bigfoot; the name "Chupacabra" translates as "goat sucker," since the creature's favorite food is said to be the blood of goats. When a number of goats are found dead and drained of blood in a town along the Texas-Mexico border, some fear that the monster who has been said to haunt Puerto Rico and Chile for years has been on the move. Three students studying cryptozooology at the University of the Rio Grande Valley arm themselves with movie cameras and set out to document the animal slaughter and bring back the facts. However, Maria (Katsy Joyner), Pete (J.V. Trevino), and Daniel (Chris Doughton) soon discover the Chupacabra is more than a myth, and they find their lives in danger as they try to uncover the truth about this strange beast and its deadly appetites. Exploitation mavens Troma Team Pictures later picked up The Legend Of The Chupacabra for theatrical and video release. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Andrea Freund
- Blanca Lewin