- SKU: 24163264
- Release Date: 12/31/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The story to this romantic satire was penned by William Elwell Oliver, the winner of a writing contest that Universal Studios held for college students. Not surprisingly, it opens up on campus, where Bill Pendleton (Pat O'Malley) has made a bet with his fraternity brothers -- he will propose to any girl they select. The chosen young lady is Mary Brainerd (Mary Astor), an old-fashioned coed whose father is a missionary. Although she is secretly in love with Bill, Mary is insulted at being the subject of a bet and decides to go to her father in China. Meanwhile, Bill is expelled from school and his father disowns him, so he stows away on the same ship that Mary is taking to China. Fu Shing (Warner Oland), a revolutionary, kidnaps Mary, and Bill has to figure out how to save her. He enlists the help of friend Danny Daynes (Raymond Hatton), an alcoholic war veteran who is now an alcoholic general in the Chinese army. With the use of a couple of airplanes, the two rescue Mary in a thrilling climax. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Pat O'Malley - Bill Pendleton
- Mary Astor - Mary O'Mallory
- Raymond Hatton - Danny Dciynes
- Warner Oland - Fu Shing
- Taylor Carroll - W. F. Pendleton