- SKU: 19365491
- Release Date: 06/21/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
This Cecil B. DeMille-produced swashbuckler was based on Brigadier General, a story by Sherlock Holmes creator Arthur Conan Doyle. Set during the Napoleonic era, the film stars Rod La Rocque as young adventurer Etienne Girard, who becomes involved in the political intrigues fomented by the duplicitous Talleyrand (Sam de Grasse). Girard ends up rescuing gorgeous diplomatic courier Countess de Launay (Phyllis Haver) from Talleyrand's clutches, then takes it upon himself to deliver the important papers which the Countess was transporting to the anti-Napoleon forces. Julia Faye, Cecil B. DeMille's longtime "secret" sweetheart, is seen briefly as Napoleon's wife Josephine, while Napoleon is curiously portrayed in the style of a Jewish vaudeville comedian by Max Barwyn. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Rod La Rocque - Etienne Gerard
- Phyllis Haver - Countess de Launay
- Sam de Grasse - Talleyrand
- Max Barwyn - Napoleon Bonaparte
- Julia Faye - Josephine