Final Destination 3 [WS] [2 Discs] [DVD] 
- SKU: 7817455
- Release Date: 07/25/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- "Kill Shot: The Making of Final Destination 3": a comprehensive documentary unveiling the secrets behind the scenes of the gory mayhem
- "Dead Teenager Movie" featurette: an in-depth look at a subgenre of horror films
- "It's All Around You": an orginal animated short
- Feature-length audio commentary with the filmmakers
- Theatrical trailer, television spots and more!
- Closed Captioned
Death once again shows he's determined to get what he wants in this teen-centric thriller. Wendy (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) is a high school student hanging out with her friends at an amusement park one night when they decide to ride on the roller coaster. Wendy, however, has a premonition that something horrible will happen, and finds a way to save herself shortly before the ride goes off the rails, killing most of its passengers, including her boyfriend, Jason (Jesse Moss), and best friend, Carrie (Gina Holden). However, while Wendy may have survived the night at the park, she soon discovers that a malevolent spirit is following her and her classmates as they begin dying in strange and horrible ways. Wendy learns that a series of snapshots taken that evening give clues to the mayhem that followed her pals, and she teams up with Kevin (Ryan Merriman), Carrie's sweetheart, to try to warn the potential victims about the fates soon to befall them. Final Destination 3 was directed and co-scripted by James Wong, who also helmed the first two films in the franchise. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead - Wendy Christensen
- Ryan Merriman - Kevin Fischer
- Kris Lemche - Ian McKinley
- Texas Battle - Lewis Romero
- Alexz Johnson - Erin
3 out of 3 found this review helpful.
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.