- SKU: 17708303
- Release Date: 04/21/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interview with director and cast of Finding Me
- Deleted scenes
- Photo gallery
- "OmeProductions & Editing" featurette
- "The Photo Shoot" featurette
Haitian-American filmmaker Roger Omeus Jr. makes his feature directorial debut with this independent drama tracing a young gay black man's deeply personal journey of self-discovery. Faybien Allen (RayMartell Moore) isn't quite sure where his life is going at the moment. His self-esteem is at an all-time low thanks to his brutish, homophobic father, though things soon begin to look up after Faybien catches the eye of self-assured hunk Lonnie (Derrick L. Briggs) while waiting at the local bus stop. Faybien's best friends Greg (Eugene Turner) and Amera (J'Nara Corbin) are thrilled to note that their long-dejected pal is finally beginning to perk up a bit, though despite his outward optimism Faybien is still fairly trepidatious about Greg's shady new roommate, Jay (Maurice Murrell), who represents everything that Faybien could be if he made all the wrong decisions in life. Over time, Faybien does his best to smooth his relationship with his prejudiced father while simultaneously entering into a relationship with flirty Lonnie. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- RayMartell Moore - Faybien Allen
- J'Nara Corbin - Amera
- Eugene Turner - Greg
- Maurice Murrell - Jay
- Ronald DeSuze - The Father