- SKU: 7282139
- Release Date: 08/30/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary with producer/director Ralph Bakshi
- "The Making of Fire and Ice"
- "Bakshi on Frazetta"
- Sean Hannon's diary notes
- Behind-the-scenes still gallery
- Theatrical trailer
- "Frazetta: Painting With Fire" -- Includes interviews with Frank Frazetta; comic legends Bernie Wrightson, Dave Stevens, William Stout, and Neal Adams; Ralph Bakshi and John Milius; demonic rocker Glenn Danzig; and much more
- Audio commentary with director (of "Frazetta: Painting With Fire") Lance Laspina and producer Jeremy J. DiFiore
- Closed Captioned
To fantasy fans worldwide, his paintings are instantly recognizable. Filled with mythical beasts, fierce warriors, beautiful women, and imaginative landscapes, Frank Frazetta's remarkable works have come to virtually define the face of modern fantasy for more than a half century. Now fans can hear the remarkable story of Frazetta's fascinating life firsthand as they view some of his best-loved works and discuss what they will come to mean for future generations of fantasists. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Fire and Ice
Ralph Bakshi's last stab at epic fantasy takes place shortly after the Ice Age. The evil queen Juliana (voice of Eileen O'Reill) plots to conquer the world and raises her son Nekron (Sean Hannon) as a master of sorcery and arcane mental powers. Together the two conquer the Ice Kingdom, and from their stronghold Nekron commands massive glaciers to destroy everything between them and their ultimate goal: Fire Keep, ruled by the wise and powerful King Jarol Leo Gordon. Nekron's latest advance destroys a Northern village, leaving Larn (Randy Norton) the sole survivor, bent on revenge; it also exhausts Nekron, who resorts to sending emissaries to coerce Jarol into surrendering. When words fail, they resort to kidnapping Jarol's daughter Teegra (Cynthia Leake), who escapes and accidentally hooks up with Larn. Aided by the mysterious masked warrior Darkwolf (Steve Sandor), they attempt to return to Fire Keep and mobilize their warriors to bring the fight to Nekron. ~ Emru Townsend, Rovi