- SKU: 13087312
- Release Date: 10/01/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- 16x9 anamorphic
- Cast filmographies
- Closed Captioned
The child who could start fires with her mind is all grown up and still trying to find out the truth about what happened to her in this made-for-TV sequel to the sci-fi fantasy Firestarter. Nearly 20 years ago, Charlene "Charlie" McGee (Marguerite Moreau) was trained by a mysterious government organization who wanted to exploit her special and very dangerous gift, though Charlie learned the government operatives were not to be trusted when they murdered her parents. Charlie ran away from them as a child, but now in her mid-twenties, she's decided she wants to know more about the people who shaped her strange destiny -- just as Rainbird (Malcolm McDowell), the man who shaped Charlie's pyrotechnic gift years before, finally finds her after years of search. To Charlie's horror, she discovers a number of other children with bizarre talents. Charlie is soon on the run from Rainbird again, and her only allies in flight are a former associate of Rainbird turned enemy of the state (Danny Nucci) and fellow test subject (Dennis Hopper). Firestarter: Rekindled originally aired as a two-part miniseries on the Sci-Fi network on March 10 and 11, 2002. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Marguerite Moreau - Charlene "Charlie" McGee
- Malcolm McDowell - John Rainbird
- Dennis Hopper - James Richardson
- Skye McCole Bartusiak - Charlie as a child
- Danny Nucci - Vincent Sforza
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.