- SKU: 25833979
- Release Date: 09/30/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Based on a story by Fannie Hurst, Five and Ten stars Marion Davies as Jennifer, the spoiled daughter of department-store magnate John Rarick (Richard Bennett). Because Rarick neglects his family, they all manage to get themselves into hot water. Jennifer's mother, Jenny (Irene Rich), nearly runs off with a gigolo, while her alcoholic brother, Avery (Kent Douglass), nearly dies in a reckless aviation escapade. As for our heroine, she messes up her entrée into high society, but at least finds happiness in the arms of architect Berry (Leslie Howard). Rarick finally awakens to his family responsibilities, and in a last-reel flurry of activity, he pulls all their coals out of the fire. Five and Ten was released in Great Britain as Daughter of Luxury. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Marion Davies - Jennifer Rarick
- Leslie Howard - Bertram "Berry" Rhodes
- Irene Rich - Jenny Rarick
- Richard Bennett - John Rarick
- Mary Duncan - Muriel Preston