- SKU: 31300334
- Release Date: 07/26/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Alternate French scene
- Trailer gallery
This tragic and suspenseful tale of domestic abuse concerns a couple who have drifted far from the intent of their marriage vows. Bob (Anthony Perkins) is a former soldier who met Lisa (Sophia Loren) when she was a poor girl living in Italy. After they marry, they take up residence in Paris where Lisa holds down a job and Bob is always going to the next job interview -- that ultimately yields nothing. The sniveling weasel slaps his wife around, endearing himself to no one. As he is leaving for an interview, Lisa tells him at the airport that she's had enough and it's over. The plane crashes, but bad-boy Bob is the lone survivor and returns to his long-suffering wife. He promises he will leave her for good once the life-insurance claim is processed. Her slap-happy spouse then decides when the money comes in, he will have her arrested and charged with insurance fraud. Meanwhile, Lisa has fallen for David (Gig Young). When Bob forces her to drive him out of the country, Lisa plans to drive Bob out of her life for good. ~ Dan Pavlides, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Sophia Loren - Lisa Macklin
- Anthony Perkins - Robert Macklin
- Gig Young - David Barnes
- Jean-Pierre Aumont - Alan Stewart
- Yves Brainville - Mons. Dompier