- SKU: 25607409
- Release Date: 07/22/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The financial exploitation of Canada's Dionne Quintuplets rolled ever forward with 20th Century-Fox's Five of a Kind, the third Dionne feature-length vehicle. Under the watchful eye of kindly obstetrican Dr. Dafoe (Jean Hersholt), the lovable quints, now 4 1/2 years old, play with their pets and toys, and even sing and dance. Meanwhile, reporter Christine Nelson (Claire Trevor) and radio commentator Duke Lester (Cesar Romero) battle over the exclusive rights to the Dionne girls' life story. The story ends with an experimental television broadcast, a rarity for a 1938 film. Knowing what we know now about the Dionne Quintuplets' far from happy home lives and difficult transitions to adulthood, it is hard to watch Five of a Kind objectively today. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Charles D. Brown - Editor Crane
- Marion Byron - Nurse Corday
- Spencer Charters - Rev. Matthew Brand
- Inez Courtney - Libby Long
- Jane Darwell - Mrs. Waldron