Flaming Frontiers [DVD] 
- SKU: 28861335
- Release Date: 07/13/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A partial remake of Universal's Heroes of the West (1932), this 15 chapter serial was based on pulp writer Peter B. Kyne's The Tie That Binds. Burly Johnny Mack Brown played an Indian scout who helps Tom Grant (Ralph Bowman) and his sister Mary (Eleanor Hansen) fight off a gang of outlaws out to steal their potentially valuable gold mine. Young Bowman later changed his name to John Archer. He was the father of actress Anne Archer. Although defeated in the final chapter, "Duel to the Death," chief villain Charles B. Middleton was offered more than adequate support from Universal, who hired some of the best black hats in the business, including Charles King, Edward Cassidy, Roy Barcroft, Jim Corey, Iron Eyes Cody, Blackjack Ward, Frank LaRue, and the ubiquitous Charles "Slim" Whitaker. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Johnny Mack Brown - Tex Houston
- James Blaine - Bart Eaton
- Chief Thundercloud - Thunder Cloud
- Eleanor Hansen - Mary Grant
- Charles B. Middleton - Ace Daggett