- SKU: 17684436
- Release Date: 04/07/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Original theatrical trailer
This sequel to the notorious x-rated parody of the 1930s serial is even more sophomoric than the first, and that is saying a lot. It is also considerably less racy than the first and was released in the US with an R rating. On the other hand, the film does contain many vulgar references to bodily functions and various orifices. This time the adventure begins when Flesh is kidnapped by the title pom-pom girls, Babs, Sushi, and Candy Love. They take him to Robunda Hooters, their leader, who pleads with Flesh to help them combat the impotence radiation ray that has been destroying their pleasure. Soon Flesh's girl friend Dale Ardor and pal Dr. Flexi Jerkoff show up to help them travel to the neighboring Ice Planet from which the demoralizing ray emanates. They get there just before the Evil Presence and his assistant Master Bates are preparing to turn the ray on the Earth. When Presence sees Flesh, he immediately covets the hero's generous endowments and vows to get them for himself. He has Bates kidnap Dale. When Flesh and friends go to save her, things really begin to heat up. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Michael Coulter - Little Poop
- Morgan Fox - Robunda Hooters
- William Hunt - Emperor Wang
- Robyn Kelly - Dale Ardor
- Michael Metcalfe - Chief Diarrhea