- SKU: 1471722
- Release Date: 11/23/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Flipped: anatomy of a near kiss - costars Madeline Carroll and Callan MacAuliffe experience their first kisses in front of a film crew - giggles and all
A young schoolboy realizes that the same girl he struggled to avoid may actually be his one true love in this coming-of-age romantic comedy from director Rob Reiner. Adapted from the book by Wendelin Van Draanen, Flipped tells the story of mischievous schoolboy Bryce (Callan McAuliffe) and his neighbor Juli (Madeline Carroll), who's had a crush on her girl-phobic classmate since second grade. Over the course of six years, Juli pines for Bryce as he does everything in his power to put her off. Later, as the pair enters junior high, Bryce discovers girls and the tide starts to shift. But will Juli still be interested after all that Bryce has done to keep her at arm's length? Rebecca De Mornay, Aidan Quinn, Anthony Edwards, and Penelope Ann Miller co-star. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Callan McAuliffe - Bryce Loski
- Madeline Carroll - Juli Baker
- Rebecca De Mornay - Patsy Loski
- Anthony Edwards - Steven Loski
- John Mahoney - Chet Duncan
14 out of 14 found this review helpful.
3 out of 3 found this review helpful.