Following [Criterion Collection] [Blu-ray] [English] 
- SKU: 20703854
- Release Date: 12/11/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- New, restored digital transfer, supervised by director Christopher Nolan, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack
- New 5.1 surround mix by rerecording mixer Gary Rizzo, presented in DTS-HD master audio
- Audio commentary by Nolan
- New interview with Nolan
- Chronological edit of the film
- Side-by-side comparison of the shooting script with three scenes from the film
- Doodlebug (1997), a three-minute film by Nolan, starring Following's Jeremy Theobald
- PLUS: an essay by film critic and programmer Scott Foundas
Christopher Nolan made his feature directorial debut with this 16mm black-and-white British suspense drama, shot on weekends with a $6,000 budget. Wannabe writer Bill, aka "The Young Man" (Jeremy Theobald), is "between jobs," living in impoverished circumstances with no prospects, plots, or outlines. Desperate for ideas, he begins following people in the street to "gather material," more accurately described as a venture into voyeurism. When Cobb (Alex Haw) realizes he's being followed, he confronts Bill. Cobb explains that he goes one step further -- entering people's apartments not only for theft but also to spy on private possessions. The notion of illegal intrusions excites Bill, but graduating to the next plateau beyond break-ins sets him up as a fall guy. Shown at the 1998 San Francisco Film Festival. ~ Bhob Stewart, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Alex Haw - Cobb
- Lucy Russell - The Blonde
- John Nolan - The Policeman
- Jennifer Angel