Forgotten Women [DVD] 
- SKU: 30726743
- Release Date: 03/01/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
This offbeat WWI drama concentrates not on Men in War (there are in fact no men in the picture!), but on their women. The story focuses on nine Red Cross nurses, each from a different social background, who converge on No Man's Land to tend to the wounded and dying. Though their wartime experiences strengthen and toughen most of the women, not all of them are suited to their responsibilities: an ongoing battle between two of the nurses over the affections of a handsome soldier ends in a murder by hand grenade! Weighted down by a patchy, uneven script, Mad Parade scores on its individual characterizations; standout performers include Evelyn Brent as a habitual troublemaker, Lilyan Tashman as an alcoholic, Fritzi Ridgeway as the obligatory gossip and Irene Rich as the group leader. Produced independently by M. H. Hoffman's Liberty Pictures, Mad Parade was released by Paramount. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Evelyn Brent - Monica Dale
- Irene Rich - Mrs. Schuyler
- Louise Fazenda - Fanny Smithers
- Lilyan Tashman - Lil Wheeler
- Marceline Day - Dorothy Quinlan