- SKU: 22008585
- Release Date: 04/18/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Long before he became entrenched in the public's consciousness as Sgt. Carter on Gomer Pyle USMC, Frank Sutton topped the cast of the minor juvenile-delinquent melodrama Four Boys and a Gun. Sutton plays Ollie Denker, a runner for a gang of bookies who gets into deep doo-doo when he rips off his bosses. To raise a lot of money in a hurry, Denker masterminds a boxing-arena holdup with three pals: Johnny Doyle (a very young James Franciscus), Eddie Richards (Tarry Green) and Stanley Badek (Bill Hinnant). When a cop is killed during the holdup, it is up to the district attorney (Otto Hullett) to determine which of the four conspirators fired the fatal shot. Four Boys and a Gun can be seen as a precursor to the bigger budgeted The Young Savages (1961). ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Frank Sutton - Ollie Denker
- James Franciscus - Johnny Doyle
- Otto Hulett - District Attorney
- J. Pat O'Malley - Fight Manager
- Diana Herbert - Marie