- SKU: 19368856
- Release Date: 07/01/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Four Mothers was the last of three films inspired by Fannie Hurst's sentimental novel Sister Act. As in the earlier Four Daughters and Four Wives, the quartet of heroines-Ann, Kay, Thea and Emma Lemp-are enacted by real-life siblings Priscilla, Rosemary and Lola Lane, and by Gale Page as the fourth sister. As the film opens, all four daughters are happily married, and three are mothers. The girls return to the home of their musician-father Adam Lemp (Claude Rains) for a family reunion, whereupon Thea's husband Ben Crowley (Frank McHugh) inveigles the family and the rest of the community into investing in a "land boom." A disastrous hurricane wipes out everyone's hopes-and their bank accounts-but things begin to look up a bit in the final reel. As a bonus, the previously barren fourth daughter Emma announces that she has finally become pregnant (thereby justifying the title). Like its predecessors, Four Mothers is expertly produced, directed and acting, but the franchise was beginning to wear out its welcome. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Priscilla Lane - Ann Lemp Dietz
- Rosemary Lane - Kay Lemp Forrest
- Lola Lane - Thea Lemp Crowley
- Gale Page - Emma Lemp Talbot
- Claude Rains - Adam Lemp