- SKU: 2589232
- Release Date: 05/03/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- "From Nada to Prada" Featurette
- "SPARC Your Imagination with Judy and Wilmer" Featurette
- "My Family, Mi Familia" Featurette
- Deleted Scenes
- Theatrical Trailer
Two sisters from Beverly Hills learn how the other side lives after their father dies unexpectedly, and they're taken in by their estranged aunt in East L.A. Nora (Camilla Belle) and Mary (Alexa Vega) grew up in a sprawling mansion, so far removed from their Mexican roots that Mary refuses to even acknowledge her heritage. Then, in a flash, their father is gone, and they're both left without two pennies to rub together. Fortunately, Nora and Mary have their kind-hearted aunt Aurelia (Adriana Barraza) to fall back on. Aunt Aurelia only lives a short distance away, but Boyle Heights is so steeped in Latino culture that it may as well be on another planet. Unable to speak a word of Spanish and completely ignorant about their culture, Nora and Mary leave their comfortable world kicking and screaming. But the more time Nora and Mary spend getting to know their extended family, the more they begin to get a sense of what they've been missing by remaining locked in their ivory tower all these years. Before long, Nora and Mary begin to regard their Mexican heritage with a sense of pride rather than shame, and realize that all the money in the world can't buy the happiness of being surrounded and supported by family. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Camilla Belle - Nora Dominguez
- Wilmer Valderrama - Bruno
- Nicholas D'Agosto - Edward
- April Bowlby - Olivia
- Kuno Becker - Rodrigo
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.