- SKU: 17249791
- Release Date: 01/20/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Commentary by the candidates with Director Caroline Smith
- The complete "televised" Presidential Debate
- Additional footage with the candidates
- Original soundtrack by popular indie rock bands The Oranges Band, Elf Power, Of Montreal, and The M's
As the teenage politicians at one of the most prestigious publics schools in the United States begin campaigning for the position of student body president, filmmaker Caroline Suh draws parallels between high-school politics and their real-world counterpart. It seems that the only difference between these burgeoning politicians and the folks vying for a position in the White House is that after a long day of tireless campaigning and endless photo ops, these youngsters have to do their homework, prepare for their SATs, and send out college applications. As the election begins to unfold, it quickly becomes apparent that these teenagers possess a keen understanding of how everything from platforms and strategy to charisma and hairstyle factor into a successful campaign. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi