Funny Valentine [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 7604693
- Release Date: 01/24/2006
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Montage interviews with stars & filmmaker
- Alternate opening
- Mini Charlie Chaplin movie starring Anthony Michael Hall and Marlo Marron
- Photo gallery
- Valentine girls
- Chapter selection
A street performer whose luck in love could best be described as abysmal is subjected to a complete image overhaul by his womanizing best friends in a laid-back romantic comedy about love in the city starring Anthony Michael Hall and directed by Jeff Oppenheim. Despite his kind nature and keen sense of humor, street-busker Josh (Anthony Michael Hall) just can't seem to land a date. Though things start to look up for Josh when his worldly buddies Tim (Lord Jamar) and Sean (Ivan Martin) vow to share their secrets of seduction with Josh, clean up his image, and place a personal ad to help him find a date, Josh soon begins to realize that he may have already found the love he is looking for in working single mother Doreen (Marlo Marron). ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Anthony Michael Hall - Josh
- Marlo Marron - Doreen
- Ivan Martin - Sean
- Lord Jamar - Tim
- Larry Storch