- SKU: 19641901
- Release Date: 08/16/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Fury of the Congo was the sixth entry in Columbia's "Jungle Jim" series, though in most markets it was the fifth to be released. Johnny Weissmuller returns as Alex Raymond's comic strip hero Jungle Jim. The plot this time around has Jim coming to the rescue of a native tribe which has fallen under the influence of evil dope peddlers. Benumbed by drugs, the tribesmen have been ordered to hunt the Okongo, a hybrid beast that is the source of a dangerously powerful narcotic. The film builds steadily to an exciting climax in a blinding sandstorm. The villainy is handled by William Henry, Lyle Talbot and George Eldredge, while the "femme interest" is provided by shapely native girl Sherry Moreland. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Johnny Weissmuller - Jungle Jim
- Sherry Moreland - Leta
- William Henry - Ronald Cameron
- Lyle Talbot - Grant
- Joel Friedkin - Prof. Dunham