Gangs, Inc. [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 13368553
- Release Date: 06/10/2003
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Paper Bullets (aka Crime Inc.) was the first production by former slot-machine entrepreneurs Maurice and Frank Kozinski, later and better known as the King Brothers. Written by former crime reporter Martin Mooney, the story focuses on the efforts by an undercover agent Bob Elliot (John Archer) to get the goods on mobster Mickey Roma (Jack LaRue). The key to Elliot's investigation is gorgeous ex-convict Rita Adams (Joan Woodbury), who hopes to get even with Harold Dewitt (Philip Trent), the cad responsible for her incarceration. Rita's plan is to inveigle herself into the graft operation run by Harold's "respectable" politician father Clarence Dewitt (George Pembroke), then to obtain valuable evidence against Dewitt and his partner-in-crime Roma. Billed sixth as reporter Jimmy Kelly is young up-and-comer Alan Ladd, who managed to land a part in Paper Bullets because he and costar Philip Trent shared the same agent, Sue Carol (later Mrs. Ladd). When the film was reissued in 1943 as Gangs Inc, Ladd was awarded star billing. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Joan Woodbury - Rita Adams
- Jack LaRue - Mickey Roma
- Linda Ware - Donna Andrews
- Vince Barnett - Schribbler
- Alan Ladd - John Kelly, alias Billy Dugan