Don't lose your hard-earned achievements, saved games or other downloaded content when you run out of space or upgrade to the latest, greatest gaming system. Let Geek Squad transfer your data from one storage device or system to another.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
A Geek Squad Agent will:
Why should you have Geek Squad do it for you?
- Install a customer-supplied compatible storage device in the gaming system (Xbox 360 or PS3)
- Transfer existing data from one gaming system to another
- Verify functionality of gaming system with transferred data
- Set up and verify one online account
- Set up parental controls
- Friendly, knowledgeable Agents
- Personalized setup at a Geek Squad Precinct near you
This service does not apply to data which cannot be transferred due to DRM restrictions, console restrictions, and other content compatibility-related issues.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Important scheduling information:
After completing your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You will also receive a redemption e-mail for each service you've purchased. Print a copy of the redemption e-mail(s) to give to the Agent at the time of service.
Once you receive your redemption e-mail, arrange for your service in four easy steps:
WHAT TO BRING
- Find the Geek Squad Precinct of your choice.
- Call the Precinct to determine a good time to visit.
- Print your Geek Squad service e-mail.
- Show up to have your data transferred.
When you arrive on your setup date, remember to bring the following:
- The printout of your Geek Squad redemption e-mail that shows the key code for the Gaming Data Transfer service you purchased
- The gaming console or storage device from which you'd like data transferred
- The gaming console or storage device to which you'd like data transferred