Geek Squad® - Nest Learning Thermostat Installation
- Model: NEST THERM
- SKU: 3977412
A Nest learning thermostat maintains your desired comfort level in your home by remembering your temperature adjustments, then it programs itself to build a personalized schedule. You can also monitor settings via your mobile phone or Internet-connected device. (Nest thermostat sold separately.)
In-home service includes:
- Removal of existing thermostat
- Installation of Nest thermostat
- Connecting the (low voltage) wires to the appropriate terminals on the thermostat
- Connecting the Nest thermostat to a new or existing network via wireless connection
- Testing for functionality
- Ensuring that all wires and cables are neatly dressed and wire ties are used when necessary
- Cleaning up work area and removing packaging
- Recycling old thermostat
Steps to Use Card and Receive Service
Once you receive your card in the mail, please follow these steps:
- Call 1 800 GEEK SQUAD (1-800-433-5778) to speak to a customer service agent.
- Notify the agent that you have a prepaid card.
- When instructed, scratch the gray security coating off the back of your card and provide the code to the customer service agent.
- Schedule an appointment for service based on what time works best for you.
Services have a 30-day labor warranty, but are not returnable after the services have been performed. See Terms & Conditions for more details.
To cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call 1 800 GEEK SQUAD (1-800-433-5778).
Call us toll free at 1 800 GEEK SQUAD (1-800-433-5778).
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.