Get Smart's Bruce and Lloyd out of Control [Blu-ray] [English] 
- SKU: 8801727
- Release Date: 07/01/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Bruce & Lloyd Tech: The "Real Science" behind the movie's gadgets
- Confessions of a lab tech
- Cue the anti-follicular device
Bumbling R&D inventors (Masi Oka) and Lloyd (Nate Torrence) get out of the lab and into the field as they search to locate latest invention - which has somehow gone missing. When you're used to spending your day inventing the most cutting edge spy equipment known to man, adapting the stealth and guile needed to become a true secret agent doesn't come naturally. Unfortunately the invisibility cloak that the pair recently collaborated on has disappeared, and in order to ensure that it doesn't fall into the hands of KAOS they will have to master the skills of a true spy. But how exactly does one find an object that's invisible to begin with? As the search gets underway, these brainy inventors are given an eye-opening crash course in high-level espionage. Patrick Warburton and Larry Miller co-star in a feature-length comedy that includes surprise cameos from the stars of the 2008 film Get Smart. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Masi Oka - Bruce
- Nate Torrence - Lloyd
- Jayma Mays
- Larry Miller
- Patrick Warburton
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.