- SKU: 21331093
- Release Date: 04/30/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Mary's Merry Mix-Up (1917)
- with Billie Rhodes and Jay Belasco. 11 minutes
Getting Mary Married was tailor-made to the talents of perky Marion Davies. The stepchild (Davies) of a millionaire is required by the conditions of a will to live with the family of her step-uncle, who makes life hell for the poor girl. She can't even find solace in romance, since she'll lose her legacy should she ever marry. At last deciding that she cares less for money than for happiness, our heroine defiantly weds. The upshot: the girl ends up as rich as Croesus, while her wicked uncle finds himself broke at fadeout time. The legend that all of Marion Davies' films were fiascoes doesn't stand up to such evidence as Getting Mary Married, which in addition to the sprightly performance of the star, boasts an excellent script by Anita Loos and John Emerson, and topnotch direction by the ever-reliable Allan Dwan. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Marion Davies - Mary
- Norman Kerry - James Winthrop, Jr.
- Matt Moore - Ted Barnacle
- Frederick Burton - Amos Bussard
- Amelia Summerville - Mrs. Bussard