- SKU: 3892256
- Release Date: 04/11/2000
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
- 8-page booklet containing rare photographs and background to the making of "Gimme Some Truth"
- Album discography with audio samples
- Chapter selection
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound and stereo
- English subtitles for the documentary
- John & Yoko interview
While Imagine wasn't John Lennon's first solo album, it was the work that clearly reaffirmed his place as one of the leading pop music visionaries of his day following the messy breakup of the Beatles in 1969. Gimme Some Truth: The Making of John Lennon's Imagine Album uses behind-the-scenes footage to document the production of one of Lennon's most enduring works. The album itself also appears in newly remixed and digitally remastered form, as approved by Yoko Ono. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi