- SKU: 13877771
- Release Date: 07/06/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally remastered
- Original theatrical trailer for A Good Time With a Bad Girl
- Bonus trailers for Bad Girls Don't Cry, Bad Girls Go to Hell, The Diary of Knockers McCalla, and Prowl Girls
- Misty Ayers, Striptease Goddess
- Gallery of underground sexploitation movie-magazine covers with audio oddities
Bad Girls Do Cry
Released to an unsuspecting world by something called Jacqueline Kay Productions, this exploitation melodrama harked back to a more innocent time and roadshow "spectaculars" such as Wages of Sin (1938) and Secrets of a Model (1939). Misty Ayers plays Sally Downs, who arrives in the big city full of vim and vigor, only to be enslaved by a prostitution ring. She falls in love with one of her johns, but he is killed attempting to help her escape. In retaliation, she murders her pimp and is arrested. An incredibly cheap and shoddy production (no synchronized dialogue, for example), this film was directed by Sid Melton, the jug-eared comic actor who played Alf on Green Acres. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Girl in Trouble
A young woman decides to sow a few oats and ends up reaping a bitter harvest in this crime drama. The trouble begins when she decides to hitchhike away from her impending wedding. A seemingly kind stranger picks her up. No sooner are they on the road when he tries to sully her virtue. While fighting for her life, she bashes him with a big rock and flees to New Orleans. Desperate for cash and believing herself a murderess, she becomes a Bourbon Street prostitute and ends up living in luxury's cushy lap until her true love suddenly shows up and rescues her from a life of sin and degradation. It is then she learns the truth about the man she supposedly killed. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi