- SKU: 17023463
- Release Date: 08/12/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Biography of Lech Majewski
- Presented in 5.1 Stereo Surround
A man desperately tries to escape the memories of a painful childhood in this experimental feature from Polish artist and filmmaker Lech Majewski. A young poet (Patryk Czajka) is exiled to a mental hospital and finds himself haunted by scenes from his life as a boy, living with a father (Grzegorz Przybyl) who meted out frequent violence and a mother (Joanna Litwin) who did nothing to stop the pain. The poet's tortured recollections are interspersed by surreal, silent tableaux that juxtapose the terrible and the ordinary as accompanied by nature sounds and found noises. Glass Lips was originally conceived and presented as a series of 33 short video pieces, shown as part of a gallery installation Majewski titled "Blood of a Poet," though the material was later edited into a feature film for theatrical screenings. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Patryk Czajka - Sebastian
- Joanna Litwin - Sebastian's Mother
- Grzegorz Przybyl - Sebastian's Father
- Misia Rutkowska