- SKU: 6673058
- Release Date: 08/24/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Prelude to Super Bowl 1967
- Highlights from Super Bowl 1967
- College All Star Game 1959
- Staubach wins the Heisman 1963
- Pro Football Hall of Fame opens 1963
- 2004 Hall of Fame extra: John Elway
- Running Backs:
- The rise of pro football's popularity
- Football bloopers
- Speed Burners:
- Greatest Sports Legends: Career statistics
Watch the giants of the gridiron make the plays that made them legends in this release featuring footage of the best quarterbacks, running backs, and sprinters ever to run the pigskin into the end zone. A talented quarterback can make a good team great, and after witnessing history-making plays by Johnny Unitas, Roger Staubach, Terry Bradshaw, and more, viewers can check out the skills of such running backs as Frank Gifford and Walter Payton, and the sheer speed of O.J. Simpson, Lenny Moore, and Bob Hayes. Extra features including comprehensive statistics, bloopers, and a featurette documenting the rise in football popularity make this release a surefire hit for fans of the game. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi