Green Day: Under Review 1995-2000 - The Middle Years [DVD]
- SKU: 8204695
- Release Date: 01/30/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- 'Green Day: The Next Move' - what will the band do next?; Green Day interactive digital quiz; full contributor biographies and 'Beyond DVD' section
- Footage of and comment on Green Day's most vital musical influences
- Live and studio performances, reviewed by a panel of revered experts
- Obscure footage, rare interviews and unseen photographs
- Review, comment and criticism from; co-founder of Green Day's first record label, Larry Livermore; legendary US rock critic, Jaan Uhelszki; Green Day biographer, Ben Myers; UK rock journalist from Metal Hammer and Classic Rock magazines, Malcolm Dome; friend of the band and designer of the Insomniac cover, Winston Smith; owner of the 924 Gilman Club (where the earliest Green Day gigs took place), Jesse Townley; record producer, Billie Stevens; main-man of influential metalcore act dope, Preston Nash; highly regarded American radio DJ, Jeff Duran and others