- SKU: 13754948
- Release Date: 04/27/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Based on H. Ashbrook's novel The Murder of Stephen Kester, Green Eyes gets off to a powerful start when host Stephen Kester (Claude Gillingwater) is found stabbed in a closet during a weekend masquerade party. The principal suspects are Kester's daughter Jean (Shirley Grey) and her fiancé Cliff (William Bakewell), whose planned marriage had been violently opposed by Jean's father. One of the party guests, mystery writer Bill Tracy (Charles Starrett), suggests to Inspector Crofton (John Wray) that there were others who wanted to see Kester dead, notably his business associates Pritchard (Alden Chase) and Hall (Arthur Clayton). When Hall commits suicide, leaving a note confessing to the murder, Crofton is satisfied -- but Tracy isn't. The "gimmick" in this well-crafted independent meller is its double-edged ending, in which two logical conclusions to the case are offered, each cancelling the other out. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Shirley Grey - Jean Kester
- Charles Starrett - Bill Tracy
- John Wray - Inspector Crofton
- William Bakewell - Cliff
- Dorothy Revier - Mrs. Pritchard