Gun Smoke [DVD] 
- SKU: 19634453
- Release Date: 09/27/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Gun Smoke was the second of a brace of "B"-westerns starring the now-forgotten Buck Coburn. The plot is as standard as standard can be: Rancher George Culverson (Henry Hall) and daughter Jean (Marion Shilling) are menaced by villains Sneed (Philo McCullough) and McGee (Bud Osborne). Hero Steve Branning (Coburn), riding out of nowhere, comes to the Culverson's rescue. The desperate baddies kidnap the heroine, but Steve brings her back home safe and sound after making with the fists and six-guns. Benny Corbett, vilified by many western fans as the least funniest "comedy relief" in film history, actually garners a few laughs. Like the first Buck Coburn starrer, Circle of Death, Gun Smoke was produced by actor-stuntman Montie Montana. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Marion Shilling - Jean Culverson
- Bud Osborne - Haws McGee
- Ben Corbett - Shorty
- Henry Hall - George Culverson
- Roger Williams - Sam Parsons