- SKU: 22006723
- Release Date: 10/18/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
This routine, often disappointing, "B"-grade, low-budget western is directed by Edward L. Cahn and was the penultimate film of his career. (He died the year after Gun Street was released.) The story is mainly one long chase, as the Sheriff (Jame Brown) goes after an outlaw. One obstacle after another and one close call after another keep on cropping up as the Sheriff gets closer and closer to his prey. In the meantime, the usual stock characters show up -- the gambling casino madam (who has set her romantic sights on the Sheriff), and his self-effacing sidekick both have their moments. The finale, however, is not the expected last-ditch shoot-out. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- James Brown - Sheriff Morton
- Jean Willes - Joan Brady
- John Clarke - Sam Freed
- Med Flory - Willie Driscoll
- John M. Pickard - Dr. Knudson