- SKU: 9056638
- Release Date: 10/07/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Disc One - Unrated Director's Cut with Feature length Commentary by Writer/Director Rob Zombie
- Disc Two - Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary
- Alternate Ending with Optional Commentary
- The Many Masks of Michael Myers
- Re-imaging Halloween
- Meet the Cast
- Casting Sessions
- Scout Taylor-Compton Screen Test
- Theatrical Trailer
- Disc Three - Michael Lives: The Making of Halloween, A 41/2 hour documentary by Rob Zombie
The Devil's Rejects director Rob Zombie resurrects one of the most notorious slashers in screen history with this re-imagining of the 1978 John Carpenter classic that spawned numerous sequels and countless imitators. As a child, young Michael Myers (Daeg Faerch) committed one of the most unspeakable crimes imaginable. Subsequently locked in an asylum and placed under the care of Dr. Loomis (Malcolm McDowell), the hollow-eyed boy grew into an emotionless man determined to escape back to his hometown of Haddonfield and complete the murderous mission that he began so many years back. These days, the long-abandoned Myers house sits decrepit and overgrown on a peaceful suburban street, its boarded windows and rotting wood a silent testament to the slaughter that has haunted Haddonfield for decades. Now Michael Myers (Tyler Mane) is back, and as the children of this typical Midwestern town fill the sidewalks for a fun-filled night of tricks and treats, Haddonfield is about to find out that there is no escape from pure evil. Brad Dourif, William Forsythe, Udo Kier, Dee Wallace, Sheri Moon Zombie, Danny Trejo, and Adrienne Barbeau co-star. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Michael Lives: The Making of Halloween
Clocking in at a staggering four hours and eighteen minutes, this extensive look at the making of Rob Zombie's Halloween was originally included as a bonus feature in the three disc, unrated collector's edition release of the film, and is comprised almost entirely of previously-unreleased material. From location scouting to final cut, viewers are invited to follow along as Zombie and his fearless crew set out to remake John Carpenter's seminal slasher film. Behind the scenes footage of the actors between takes allows genre fans a chance to see star Malcolm McDowell goofing-off with fellow cast-members Udo Kier, Brad Dourif, and Tom Towles, while footage of the sets being constructed offers an insider's perspective on innovative Hollywood filmmaking techniques. Interviews with the cast and crew are scattered throughout, offering a comprehensive look at the production from virtually every perspective imaginable. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Malcolm McDowell - Dr. Sam Loomis
- Tyler Mane - Adult Michael Myers
- Scout Taylor-Compton - Laurie Strode
- Brad Dourif - Sheriff Brackett
- Danielle Harris - Annie Brackett
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.