- SKU: 22071692
- Release Date: 11/19/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Making-of documentary
- Deleted scenes
- U.S. theatrical trailer
Director Margarethe von Trotta collaborates with screenwriter Pamela Katz to explore a key chapter in the life of German/Jewish political theorist and philosopher Hannah Arendt (Barbara Sukowa), who coined the phrase "banality of evil" while covering the 1961 trial of former Nazi Adolf Eichmann for The New Yorker. As the high-profile trial gets underway, Sukowa's astute observations on both Eichmann and the Jewish councils prove to be highly thought-provoking, and deeply controversial. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Barbara Sukowa - Hannah Arendt
- Axel Milberg - Heinrich Blücher
- Janet McTeer - Mary McCarthy
- Julia Jentsch - Lotte Köhler
- Nicholas Woodeson - William Shawn