- SKU: 9222799
- Release Date: 03/24/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Happily N'Ever After: Alternate ending
- Deleted scenes: Lost in fairy tale land
- 3 fun featurettes: Jouney of the characters in the enchanted forest
- Creating the Happily story: Bringin N'Ever After to life
- From storyboard to fairy tale: A comparison
- Director's commentary
- 5 games from the department of fairy tale security: Choose your own fairy tale ending
- Munk's fairy tale fix
- Mambo and Munk's magical matchmaker
- Mambo's memory mix-up
- Create your own witch's broom
- Happily N'Ever After 2: Includes 3 games - Snow White and the Great Hall
- Red Riding Hood Challenge
- Bo Peep and the Sheep
- Trailer gallery
Cinderella's wicked stepmother has tipped the balance of power toward the dark side in Fairy Tale Land, and now it's up to the put-upon princess to restore order and ensure that good triumphs in an animated adventure featuring the voices of Sarah Michelle Gellar, Freddie Prinze Jr., Sigourney Weaver, and George Carlin. For years, the Wise Wizard has worked hard to ensure that the scales of good and evil were always well-balanced, but as with any hard worker the Wise Wizard needs a relaxing vacation every once in a while. When the Wise Wizard goes on holiday, his faithful assistants Munk and Mambo make the crucial mistake of allowing Cinderella's wicked stepmother, Frieda, come into possession of their master's magical staff. With time fast running out before Frieda casts a shadow of darkness and sorrow over Fairy Tale Land, Cinderella must now awaken from her romantic dreams to take on her fearsome stepmother with a little help from her best friend, Rick, and a virtual army of heroic dwarves and fairies. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Happily N'Ever After 2: Snow White
Snow White is getting spoiled, and in this sequel to Happily N'Ever After, she must learn the value of helping others if she hopes to prevent her father from wedding a witch who seeks to control the entire kingdom. Once again, Mambo and Munk have tipped the scales of good and evil. Now, as a teenaged Snow White stops helping the peasants in order to hang out with pals Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks, and Little Bo Peep, the scheming witch Lady Vain makes a grab for power with a little help from Rumpelstiltskin. By tricking Snow White into spreading rumors about the townspeople, the dubious duo embarrasses the princess so badly that she has little choice but to flee from town. Perhaps by rebuilding the Three Little Pigs' homes and getting reacquainted with her old friends the Seven Dwarfs, the disgraced princess can summon the courage to foil the wedding plans, restore the balance of good and evil, and finally become the ruler that her kingdom so desperately needs. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Sarah Michelle Gellar - Ella
- Freddie Prinze, Jr. - Rick
- Andy Dick - Mambo
- Wallace Shawn - Munk
- Patrick Warburton - Prince Humperdink
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.