- SKU: 22314982
- Release Date: 12/06/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Penny Panayotopoulou's debut feature, Dhiskoli Apoheretismi: O Babas Mou (Hard Goodbyes: My Father), is a drama about an Athenian family coping with a death. In May 1969, ten-year old Elias (Giorgos Karayannis) is obsessed with the possibility of man landing on the moon and dreams up outrageous fantasy lives. When his father dies unexpectedly, he creates an elaborate fantasy that allows the father to stay alive in the boy's mind. His older brother and his mother have their own techniques for dealing with the tragedy. Hard Goodbyes: My Father was screened at the Locarno Film Festival, where Karayannis was awarded the Best Actor citation. ~ Perry Seibert, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Giorgos Karayannis - Elias
- Stelios Mainas - Father
- Ioanna Tsirigouli - Mother
- Christos Stergioglou - Uncle Theodosius
- Christos Bougiotas - Ari