- SKU: 18627657
- Release Date: 07/13/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Exclusive Interview with Harry Christophers
- Bonus Tracks:
- Coronation Anthem My heart is inditing
- Salve Regina (Carolyn Sampson soprano)
- Artist Biographies and Images
A note of explanation: English choral conductor Harry Christophers founded the vocal ensemble The Sixteen in 1977, and that group quickly attained an outstanding critical reputation (and a broad listenership) for the breadth of their repertoire. They managed to cover everything from Renaissance Music to 20th Century music with great aplomb, but did particularly remarkable interpretations of Georg Friedrich Handel's compositions. This classical concert release finds Christopher and The Sixteens headlining a special 2009 'BBC Prom' Performance at the legendary Royal Albert Hall in London. Selections include all four of Handel's Coronation Anthems, excerpts from the oratorio Semele interpreted by Carolyn Sampson, a performance of the Organ Concerto in F Major by Alastair Ross, and more. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi