- SKU: 30922378
- Release Date: 04/05/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Released in America as Haunted Honeymoon, this droll British comedy-mystery stars Hollywood's Robert Montgomery as Dorothy L. Sayers' erudite amateur sleuth Lord Peter Wimsey. Upon marrying mystery writer Harriet Vane (Constance Cummings), Lord Peter swears off crime-solving and embarks upon his honeymoon. Alas, the couple is soon involved in yet another murder, and is forced by circumstances to piece together the clues themselves-and to avoid being knocked off by the murderer. Filmed at MGM's Elstree facilities, Busman's Honeymoon benefits from a strong "home-grown" supporting cast, including Leslie Banks and Robert Newton. The film was directed by the talented Arthur B. Woods, unfortunately an early casualty of WW2. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Robert Montgomery - Lord Peter Wimsey
- Constance Cummings - Harriet Vane
- Leslie Banks - Insp. Andrew Kirk
- Seymour Hicks - Bunter
- Robert Newton - Frank Crutchley